Here at SCS we want you to be totally OBSESSED with your new purchases but we understand online shopping can be hard, so here is our returns policy to help! Please note we are a small business, and we have recently updated our returns policy to reflect the current market.
Online Returns & Exchanges Policy:
We hope you will be delighted with your online purchase but in the event you would like to return an item please find below our returns policy.
• We do not offer refunds at this time - this is inline with our competitors (please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions), instead we issue Store Credit (For online returns, we will issue Gift cards), this has no expiration date so you can use it whenever you like!
• You have 14 days from the dispatched date to return an unsuitable item for local deliveries (SG Area), and 21 days for international deliveries (HK and elsewhere).
• All items must be unworn, unwashed, stain free, perfume free, and have all brand and She Creates Stories tags still attached in order to be returned.
• We do not accept returns on sale items. We also do not offer returns because you changed your mind or didn't read the sizing guide accordingly.
• Return shipping is to be covered and paid by the customer.
• To initiate your return and to receive the address for postage please email email@example.com for further instructions.
• As you can understand there can sometimes be discrepancies in colour level in online imagery due to some filters that are used during photographic editing. We will not upload imagery that does not reflect the true coloration of the style. We guarantee our online imagery coloration is within tolerance and an acceptable representation of the product we are selling.
To start the return process please email Rebecca at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org
N.B Shipping is non- refundable except in cases where we may have made an error. All shipping costs must be covered by the customer, unless the garment is faulty.
If you have received a faulty garment or the wrong item please email us as soon as you get it at email@example.com so we can put things right!
Once we have accepted your return, we strongly suggest using a trackable postage option for your return as it enables you to track your parcel. She Creates Stories is not responsible for the cost of return shipping and is not responsible for any postage delays or returns lost in the post. If you paid for shipping at the time of your original order, you will not be credited the cost of shipping when we receive your return. We aim to process returns within 7 business days of receiving them, but during high volume periods, especially around the holidays, this may take slightly longer and we apologise for any inconvenience. Please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for any enquiries on the status of your return.
Credit is offered in the form of a gift card and it has no expiration date. We will inspect the return upon arrival and reserve the right to refuse the return if it does not meet the conditions. The item will then be sent back to the sender. We process all our returns within 7 days of receiving the item(s)
As of the 25th July 2022, due to the increased costs associated with doing business, and inline with our competitors, we no longer offer refunds.
We are happy to offer you an exchange or a credit note instead.
Oh no! We are so sorry if the items you received were not quite right. We pride ourselves on quality control and closely monitor each item before it is sent out to our customers, this is because we want you to LOVE IT! We stand by the quality of our products, but if you come across a manufacturing fault, please contact us at email@example.com.
Credit is offered in the form of a gift card and it has no expiration date. Our team will inspect the return upon arrival and reserve the right to refuse the return if it does not meet the conditions. The item will then be sent back to the sender. We process all our returns within 7 days of receiving the item(s) as soon as possible and we will do everything we can do to fix it. Faulty item refunds cannot be guaranteed without prior photographic evidence of the fault.
All items are thoroughly inspected before being sent out to customers to ensure a high level of quality in the garments you purchase from us. Faults include, but are not limited to: Broken or skipped (missing) stitching. Garment dimensions measuring out of tolerance. Broken or faulty zip. Uneven hemline. Holes in fabric. Untrimmed threads are not considered a fault with the garment and can be easily trimmed back with scissors. In the case of a faulty item, we will replace the garment and cover the costs of return postage. If there is no inventory to replace the garment, we will refund you the cost of the item via your payment method only, and return postage costs in full. If an item is faulty, it must be reported to She Creates Stories immediately and returned within 7 days of receipt to be eligible for a replacement or refund. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you believe your garment has a fault.
If your item does not fit you can exchange it for a different size or a different style. Please contact us directly at email@example.com.
Unfortunately, we are unable to accept returns on any items purchased in our sale. If you have any other questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.