Returns and exchanges
We want you to be totally obsessed with your new purchases, but we’re here to help if you need to make a return or exchange. Read on for our full policy.
- We do not offer refunds at this time – instead we issue store credit. For online returns, we issue gift cards — these have no expiration date so you can use it whenever you like!
- For Singapore orders, you have 14 days from the dispatch date to return an unsuitable item. For international orders (HK and elsewhere) customers have 21 days.
- All items must be unworn, unwashed, stain-free, perfume-free, and have all brand and She Creates Stories tags still attached.
- We do not accept returns on sale items. We also do not offer returns because you changed your mind or didn't read the sizing guide accordingly.
- Return shipping is to be covered and paid by the customer.
- There can sometimes be discrepancies in colour level in online imagery due to filters used during photographic editing. However, we will not upload imagery that does not reflect the true coloration of the style.
- Shipping is non- refundable except in cases where we may have made an error. All shipping costs must be covered by the customer, unless the garment is faulty. If you have received a faulty garment or the wrong item please get in touch with us as soon as possible so we can put things right!
- To initiate your return and to receive the address for postage please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Once we have accepted your return, we strongly suggest using a trackable postage option for your return as it enables you to track your parcel. She Creates Stories is not responsible for the cost of return shipping and is not responsible for any postage delays or returns lost in the post. If you paid for shipping at the time of your original order, you will not be credited the cost of shipping when we receive your return. We aim to process returns within 7 business days of receiving them, but during high volume periods, especially around the holidays, this may take slightly longer, and we apologise for any inconvenience. Please contact us directly at email@example.com for any enquiries on the status of your return.
Credit is offered in the form of a gift card, which has no expiration date. We will inspect the returned item upon arrival and reserve the right to refuse the return if it does not meet the above conditions. The item will then be sent back to the sender. We process all our returns within 7 days of receiving the item(s)
As of 25 July 2022, due to the increased costs associated with doing business, and inline with our competitors, we no longer offer refunds.
We are happy to offer you an exchange or a credit note instead.
Oh no! We are so sorry if the items you received were not quite right. We pride ourselves on quality control and closely monitor each item before it is sent out to our customers, because we want you to LOVE IT! We stand by the quality of our products, but if you come across a manufacturing fault, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Credit is offered in the form of a gift card, which has no expiration date. Our team will inspect the returned item upon arrival and reserve the right to refuse the return if it does not meet the above conditions. The item will then be sent back to the sender. We process all our returns within 7 days of receiving the item(s) as soon as possible and we will do everything we can do to fix it. Faulty item refunds cannot be guaranteed without prior photographic evidence of the fault.
All items are thoroughly inspected before being sent out to customers to ensure a high level of quality in the garments you purchase from us. Faults include but are not limited to: Broken or skipped (missing) stitching. Garment dimensions measuring out of tolerance. Broken or faulty zip. Uneven hemline. Holes in fabric. Untrimmed threads are not considered a fault with the garment and can be easily trimmed back with scissors. In the case of a faulty item, we will replace the garment and cover the costs of return postage. If there is no inventory to replace the garment, we will refund you the cost of the item via your payment method only and return postage costs in full. If an item is faulty, it must be reported to She Creates Stories immediately and returned within 7 days of receipt to be eligible for a replacement or refund. Email us at email@example.com if you believe your garment has a fault.
If your item does not fit, you can exchange it for a different size or a different style. Please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unfortunately, we are unable to accept returns on any items purchased in our sale. If you have any other questions, please email us at email@example.com.