We have gathered together some of our frequently asked questions from our customers, here are the answers.
- What type of sizing do you stock? Most of the brands we stock are Australian so the fit is comfortable and similar to UK sizing. For more information on measurements please see the garment description, and the specific brand size guide on the sizing page.
- How can I pay? We accept Credit/Debit Card, Paypal, Alipay, bank transfer, Payme or cash.
- Why should I shop at She Creates Stories? We make Australian brands easy to reach in Hong Kong, and we think about our customer first. We are always on the look out for brands who are not the average, fit real women and are suitable for our climate here in Hong Kong.
- Do you ship internationally? Yes we ship to Hong Kong, Singapore, Macau, United Kingdom, United States, Australia and New Zealand (shipping rates vary and we are looking at ways to bring down these costs at the moment - watch this space!)
- What fabrics do you use? We work hard to ensure the stock we buy is suitable for the humidity here in Hong Kong. We look to stock a great offer of Linens, Cottons, and Viscose fabrics.
- Why wouldn't I just buy online from overseas? We LOVE online shopping too but it can be hard. In Hong Kong and Singapore we offer international brands, local fast delivery, opportunities to try on in our styling appointments (subject to Covid restrictions and availability), local doorstep delivery in DB and 14 day returns for a refund or exchange.
Feel free to email us at email@example.com with any other questions you have.